Brake Service Inspection: $140/ Per Axle
Offer Expires September 30, 2019
Every aspect of your service- from checking brake pedals, fluids , and cylinders, to changing your brake pads, are performed by BMW Trained Technicians. Rest assured your vehicle is fully inspected by skillful technicians who know your entire brake system inside and out.
We at BMW Grand River know that carefully coordinated components are the cornerstone of your brake's deceleration. For optimal performance, proper cleaning of all brake components is critical during any Brake Job. During each Brake Service Job, your technician will:
• Clean all brake parts
• Inspect the integrity of your brake calipers
• Remove rust debris from your wheel hub and brake caliper hanger
• Minimize your brake's heat buildup
For each Rear Brake Job, your technician will:
• Inspect your emergency brake shoes for any cracking
• Adjust the handbrake shoes according to the highest BMW specifications
For further information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (519) 747-0269.