Brake Service + Summer Install
Front and Rear Brake Service Package + Summer Tire Install: $249
Offer Ends: May 31, 2016
The most impressive engineering feature of a BMW is the brake system. Every aspect of your service- from checking brake pedals, fluids and cylinders, to changing your brake pads, are performed by BMW Grand River Trained Technicians. Rest assured your vehicle is fully inspected by skillful technicians who know your entire brake system inside and out.
We know that careful coordinated components are the cornerstone of your brake's deceleration. For optimal performance, proper cleaning of all brake components is critical during any Brake Job. During each Brake Service Job, your technician will:
- Clean all brake parts
- Inspect the integrity of your brake calipers
- Remove rust debris from your wheel hub and brake caliper hanger
- Minimize your brake's heat buildup
For each Rear Brake Job, your technician will:
- Inspect your emergency brake shoes for any cracking
- Adjust the hand brake shoes according to the highest BMW specifications
- In some of our latest models the rear brake system is equipped with an electronic emergency parking brake.
- Any vehicle equipped with Ceramic Brakes will not be serviced
Visit BMW Grand River at 1800 Victoria Street North, Kitchener ON or call (519) 747-0269 to book your Brake Service + Summer Tire Install appointment today.