Posted: Apr 3, 2014
BMW North America releases the M Performance Parts catalog for the first ever BMW 2 Series.
This new line of accessories gives the 2 Series Coupe a distinctive racing character and even greater driving dynamics. BMW M Performance Parts are the result of years of racing expertise and have been developed in close collaboration with BMW M. Each component goes through an intense development and manufacturing process which results in uncompromised performance.
For a full list of part numbers and pricing, please see the attached part matrix below.
Product Highlights / Benefits:
BMW M Performance Parts provide our customers with many benefits:
- Design: Developed in conjunction with BMW M GmbH, BMW M Performance Parts are designed to capture the feel and spirit of the racetrack. They further enhance the driving dynamics of all BMW vehicles while giving the vehicle a powerful and exclusive appearance.
- Exclusivity: BMW M Performance Parts are the only accessories developed and approved by the BMW Group. They are the result of years of racing experience and designed with the enthusiast in mind.
- Adheres to rigorous BMW Group test standards: All BMW M Performance Parts are tested to ensure compliance with stringent group standards
- Superior warranty coverage
- 4 Year / 50K miles when purchased with a new vehicle
- 2 years or the balance of the new vehicle warranty, whichever is greater
BMW M Performance Exhaust System
Made from corrosion resistant stainless-steel, this axle back exhaust system is aurally and visually stunning. Available with stainless steel or carbon fiber exhaust tips (coming Q3 2014), this exhaust system unleashes the full sound and fury of the immensely powerful N55 motor.
BMW M Performance Style 624M and 405M wheelsets
Available for the 228i and M235i, these new M Performance wheelsets complete the look for the 2 Series. Both styles are staggered with and 19” in diameter for maximum performance without compromising ride quality. With aggressive styles and lightweight forged construction, BMW M Performance wheelsets are hard to beat!
BMW M Performance Parts – Takeover from F3X
If you have been stocking M Performance Parts for your 3 Series and 4 Series customers, many of these parts can be applied to the 2 Series! For a full list, see items that are highlighted in yellow below.